Start making high quality videos with your iPhone. No additional pricy video editing software is required - just your iPhone!
* Do you want to make professional videos using your iPhone?
* Do you want to impress your friend and your family with your videos?
* Do you have hundreds of video files on your iPhone and you don't know how to make a movie out of them?
* Did you ever try to make a movie from your videos, but it was to complicated or the video was so boring it didn't look professional?
Well, fortunately you don't need fancy computers and cameras to shoot and edit professional looking videos any more, you can do it all on your iPhone.
Your iPhone can be used as a high quality video production suit, you can use it to produce videos for yourself or business use.
If you like taking videos using your iPhone, you probably have quite a bit of videos on it, but what now? how do you make a short movie out of all the pieces of video? do you have to move your videos over to your computer to edit them? and what if you just shoot your kids birthday and want to edit it and post it to youtube and send to your family?
Based on my last 13 years experience from shooting and editing videos for a living, I invite you to look over my shoulder as I edit my own videos that I shoot using the iPhone, I'll show you precisely all the editing tips and tricks that I use on my job everyday and all the secrets the Pros like Steven Spielberg, Ridley Scott and Michael Bay use to trigger viewers emotions and the formula of getting aesthetic looking videos, and a lot more tricks I use on my job.
Video is about triggering your viewers emotions. this is caused by both the editor and camera men doing something very precise.
In this course You'll learn:
* Video shooting basics technics
* How to get aesthetic shoots
* What are the tools the pros use to make an engaging video
* Editing your videos including - trimming, adding sound, adding voice over
* How to add transitions,
* How to import videos & photos
* How to animate pictures,
* How to capture slow motion video on your iPhone
* Importing and editing slow motion video.
* ... and much more!
In short - everything you will need to make beautiful videos.
Click on the "take this course" button and start making amazing videos!
I will see you in the course.
I'm Uri Soglowek and I have been teaching how to shoot and edit professional videos since 1993.
My aim is not to confuse with technical jargon, instead, I try to explain everything with easy-to-follow instructions.
My way of teaching is unique, and I tend to take you, the viewer with me while I do a whole project, from beginning to end, exploring great ways to apply the tools with confidence.
StartUnderstanding the iMovie interface (1:49)
StartImporting videos into iMovie (5:30)
StartImporting Music into iMovie (3:04)
StartImporting and trimming videos and transitions. (6:17)
StartForeground and background audio tracks, ducking and clip audio setting (4:06)
StartiMovie project settings - color corrections settings and how to change themes (6:17)
StartVideo speed changes and how to add transitions (4:52)
StartImporting and Animating pictures (2:13)
StartHow to share your video and final thoughts (6:39)
Frequently Asked Questions
* iPhone 5s or 6/6+
* iMovie iPhone app (iMovie is free on the App Store for qualifying iOS 8+ compatible devices with initial activation on or after September 1, 2013)
* Over 23 lectures and 2 hours of content!
* Make beautiful high quality engaging videos
* In this course, You will learn basic video editing techniques
* By the end of the course, you will be able to make your own videos!
* Any person with an iPhone!
* Any Person who wants to edit his videos (traveling videos, family videos) etc.
* Any person who wants to get into video production.